Tuesday 31 December 2013

FUN - New Year's Eve (DISNEY STYLE)

HAPPY NEW YEAR's EVE GUYS!

I'm sure a lot of us are ecstatic for the upcoming year of 2014! I know that it'll be a great one! 

Before we move on, I'd like to do a little memorabilia for you... To help you realise how long we've actually been alive for! Especially those born in the 80-90's. 

This won't be a normal one. 

I've spent my whole life revolving around Disney. As a matter of fact, who hasn't?!? That is why I thought it'd be cool to put together some stages of "CAN YOU BELIEVE?"

Enjoy!! :)


CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT...

1. it's been 19 years since the Lion King?

2. it's been 1 decade since Lizzie McGuire?

3. it's been 64 years since the one and only Disney princess, Cinderella?

4. it's been 1.9 decades since Toy Story?

5. it's been 36 years since The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh?

6. it's been 36 years since the Star Wars was first released?

7. it's been 6 decades since Peter Pan?

8. it's been 2.1 decades since Aladdin?

9. it's been 1 decade since The Haunted Mansion?

10. it's been 16 years since Hercules?

11. it's been 1.2 decades since Monsters Inc.?

12. it's been 24 years since Honey, I Shrunk the Kids?

13. it's been 54 years since Sleeping Beauty?

14. it's been 85 years since Disney created Mickey Mouse?

Thank you guys for taking the time to view my blog 

Xx.


No comments: