Sunday 24 February 2013

ENTERTAINMENT - The Walking DEAD!


Hiiii,

I watch the incredible series of "The Walking Dead"... I personally think that this is the BEST TV SHOW EVER MADE. Of course, you gotta give credits to the comic book series in which it is based on,


The TV series has a creative mind of its own, because I can tell you right now that they are "somewhat" completely different.

Now, for those of you who do not know what the Walking Dead is about, ...yup! You guessed it :D It's about walking dead people!!! Rick Grimes and a group of people are survivors in a world overrun by zombies.But it isn't a HORROR horror film series. What I mean by this is that, you will not get scared when watching it...I know it comes off as something that'll make you say, "There is no way in HELL, that I am watching dead people walking..."

.....if I get scared of Criminal Minds, and I don't get scared of this, ..... That has GOT to prove to you how "barely" scary this series is...

I can promise you, that once you watch it, you will get addicted to watching it, and you will not stop. IT'S JUST THAT GOOD!! 

The graphics are unbelievable, the characters have been portrayed extremely well, there's ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  a story line (for those who think that it's the same thing over and over again [killing zombies], and you will favour one of the characters I bet you ;), and IT'S JUST

THE BEST.

My fav characters atm is Maggie and Darrel. <3 

So if you want to know more information, I will give you as many reasons as I can to make you watch it!

Watch it tmro at 9pm on AMC! :)

Thanks guys!!




No comments: