Monday 18 February 2013

ENTERTAINMENT - Jgeeks


I apologize if this image scared the living crap out of some of you :P 

But these are the JGEEKS!! Long story's fairly short:
- From "New Zealand's Got Talent"
- Performers for (Maori crowd, especially)
- AMAZING!!!
- Fit
- Of the traditional Maori decent (with modern touches ;)
- Create a whole new level of entertainment for the world!

I've been so interested in world accents lately. New Zealand accents - especially!
I don't know why, but there's just something in their language that I hear that's just so unique and exotic!

I mean, I pretty much consider myself a "pro" at distinguishing accents (when anyone is speaking english). The native tongue and history of places like the U.K, Australia, N.Z, and South Africa, just intrigues me so quickly; so fast!

If you think you can test me and see if I can distinguish where the accent is really from, when the person is speaking english, I would respectively accept the challenge :D SERIOUSLY!! TRY ME!

oh and here are some vids of the JGEEKS! IM A FAN, as you can tell ;) What can i say?!?! THEY HAVE TALENT!



No comments: